Digital financial services are only 1% finished. We’re building the most talented and passionate team in fintech to help build the other 99%.
David is the CEO of 11:FS and since his dream of being a sportsperson was crushed (along with the ligaments in his knee!) and he had to get a proper job, he has worked in pretty much every angle of financial services industry but never lost that competitive desire to win.
Having pitched, established and run billion-pound transformations for some of the biggest FS companies on the planet the realisation that digital banking is only 1% finished has spurred his desire to establish an organisation that can actually make it happen.
Most recently David has led the creation and market establishment of the challenger business bank Mettle for Natwest in the UK as its CEO, proving that the big banks can fight back against the fintech threat.
Jason works with our clients on creating and launching truly digital propositions and products. Jason previously co-founded Monzo and Starling, two new digital retail banks in the UK. There he led product and proposition, researching customer needs, leading design, recruiting a world class team, and defending regulatory submissions to the UK regulator. Jason has first-hand experience of creating next-generation fintech banks from scratch.
Jo is the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at 11:FS and a Non-Executive Director at London & Partners. She is a Chartered Accountant and has held executive finance leadership roles in media, technology, fintech and e-commerce firms, including Sky, Nickelodeon and Thought Machine. Jo holds an honours degree from the University of Birmingham in Accounting and Commerce, and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (ICAEW).
Mariette is leading and shaping marketing at 11:FS to connect customer problems to 11:FS solutions. With extensive experience across the full marketing mix, she's worked in B2B as well as B2C roles at a startup incubator, education, and manufacturing before moving into fintech.
Nas heads up 11:FS' legal and risk team, advising clients (and us!) on a variety of risk and legal issues, including authorisations, conduct and operational risk matters. Nas has over 17 years experience working in financial services, including at the FSA, Herbert Smith, LBG, RBS and was most recently Head of Compliance and General Counsel at Tandem.
Pierre leads 11:FS global ventures team. Pierre and his team are often used as the most trusted and deep financial services experts to not only advise clients on solutions to their most complex challenges, but implement them as well. Pierre is often used as a trusted digital banking execution advisor to senior executives.
Pierre brings over 20 years of global experience in banking and consulting having worked at Barclays and PwC across numerous geographies. Most recently Pierre has been leading full scale digital banking builds in incumbent banks and greenfield.
Ryan is a delivery and operations specialist with over 16 years’ experience leading global teams to create digital products and services for some of the worlds biggest brands. As 11:FS’ COO he strikes the balance between accountability and autonomy to help us and our clients succeed while cultivating the freedom teams need to truly excel. Prior to joining 11:FS, Ryan led the delivery practice as Head of Production EMEA at R/GA.
Ewan leads 11:FS’ engineering and delivery teams. He was responsible for building Mettle, the SME challenger current account we delivered from scratch for RBS as well as leading Foundry which is our answer to the banking world’s lack of a next generation, scalable, real-time core system.
Before 11:FS, Ewan was CTO at Nutmeg and Sporting Index, helped grow out Betfair and also worked with Jason on the banks that became Starling and Monzo.
Shaun is 11:FS' Chairman, working with the Board to review company objectives, examine performance, and help shape future business activity and strategy. A highly effective senior marketing and commercial director, he brings a wealth of experience to 11:FS having held a number of senior executive and board positions at Aviva, where he was Marketing Director, Aviva GI UK, being at the forefront of the digital transformation of the business.
As well as being a Non-Executive Director at 11:FS, Chris is an advisor on special projects drawing on a wealth of industry expertise and connections across the globe.